Resident Information Center
Welcome to your new neighborhood! We are pleased to have you as our resident and hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come. Please ask about our Go-To Guide that gives details about your new home. We have carefully selected the communities we offer and sincerely hope you find your community to be a great place to live, work, and play, and we encourage you to check out our ongoing activities and functions.Application Fee:
- $50.00 for each applicant 18 years of age and older
- $150.00 Admin Fee (1 admin fee per address)
- One to two month's rent based on credit factors
- Water/Trash Residents Responsibility
- Electric Residents Responsibility
- Required - $100,000 liability coverage
- $5.00 per month
- Varies per community
- $350.00 Pet Fee, $25.00 Monthly Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- No more than 2 pets per home
- Dogs NOT permitted (whether full-bred or cross-bred): Chows, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, and Great Danes.
- Snakes and/or other exotic animals are NOT permitted.
- Currently offering 6-13 month lease terms.
- 6-11-month leases available for additional fee with management approval. Subject to change at any time.
We are so sorry to see you go. If there is anything we can do to retain your business, please call Resident Care at (855) 501-3103. Please remember we will need a 60-day notice in writing of your intended move-out date. To schedule a move-out inspection, please contact the management office.
Good luck with your move, and future home!
Resident Insurance Guidelines
We do require that our residents carry $100,000.00 in liability insurance.
TBD Management offers renters insurance. Please ask your Leasing Specialist for details or visit Resident Shield at www.residentshield.com. You have the right to buy your own insurance and provide proof that meets the liability requirement and have TBD Management as an additional insurer.
Community Policy and Information
Residents shall comply with all written rules and regulations adopted by TBD Management for the reasonable care, safety, and cleanliness of the premises and the comfort and quiet enjoyment of all residents and occupants at your community.
- No animal or pet of any kind shall be kept or harbored in/about the home or townhome building without a signed Pet Agreement or Service Animal Addendum by residents and TBD Management. All pets must be on a leash when outside of the home, townhome, or backyard.
- Agreement includes, but is not limited to: mammals, reptiles, birds, amphibians, fish, rodents, arachnids, or insects.
- Use of decks, balconies, and patios is limited to furniture designed for exterior use only. Due to safety reasons, the patio, balcony, and/or deck may not be used to store items. No items may be attached to the railings or to the patio, balcony, or deck. Decorative and non-permanent lighting are not permitted without prior written approval by TBD Management. Plants and foliage must be properly irrigated and may not cover more than 20% of the surface space. Hanging pots and plants from railings is prohibited. All types of grills are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to: gas/propane grills, charcoal grills, electric grills, etc.
- No wires, aerials, antennas of any type, satellite dishes of any type, ropes for drying clothing, etc., shall be installed on the roof, front or back yard, or other parts of the building without written permission from TBD Management.
- All leaking faucets, toilets, windows, fireplaces, and/or defects in the home or townhome including faulty or non-working appliances shall be reported promptly by submitting a service request online via the Resident Portal. Residents negligent in reporting issues will be liable for any additional costs incurred.
- Interior and exterior windowsills shall not be used for storage of bottles, food, air conditioners, etc. Residents must also remove interior accumulations of moisture and mildew.
- Dust mops, rugs, tablecloths, and clothing shall not be shaken, cleaned, or left in any public area including windows, near doors, decks, landings, etc.
- Resident, family, and guest shall have due regard for the peace, comfort, and enjoyment of other residents in the building. It is prohibited for noise levels to be heard from outside the home, to include musical instruments, radios, television sets, stereos, etc.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No Venetian blinds, awnings, draw shades, or nonconforming curtains or drapes shall be installed on exterior windows without the written permission of TBD Management or an Agent.
- No nails, screws, tacks, tape, etc. shall be used without written consent of TBD Management or an Agent. Repairs due to damage to the home or townhome will be charged to the resident.
- No signs or placards shall be posted in or about the home or townhome building without the written permission of TBD Management.
- Toilets, sinks, and wash basins are to be used only for the purposes for which they were intended. Dust, grease, personal hygiene products, rubbish, coffee grounds, etc., may not be flushed or rinsed down drains.
- Residents are not permitted access to the roof except in the case of an emergency.
- Waterbeds are not permitted without written permission of TBD Management. If permitted, resident must provide written proof of waterbed insurance.
- Maintenance of the smoke detection and carbon monoxide devices shall be the responsibility of the resident. If a battery is needing changed, the resident may submit a service request via the Resident Portal. Any resident failing to comply may be fined up to $200.
- Non-operational or non-licensed vehicles may not be parked on the premises, and maintenance and repair of vehicles on the premises is not permitted. Violators are subject to towing at the violators expense.
- Rental Payment Reporting is used to report rental payment history to the credit bureaus. The cost of this service is $2.00/month per person who is financially responsible for the home or townhome that is lusted on the Home or Townhome Rental Agreement.
- A transfer fee of $500 will be charged for residents requesting to change home or townhomes within the same building, or other properties managed by TBD Management.
- Should residents request a roommate to be added or removed to the Home or Townhome Rental Agreement, a $500 processing fee must be paid online via the Resident Portal to execute a Transfer of Tenancy. The $500 processing fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances, including by not limited to the denial of the prospective resident.
- If any resident has an afterhours emergency that cannot wait until the following day, please call (855) 803-2994. If the emergency is fire or crime related, please call 911 first.
Experience a convenient system and an online community.Resident Portal
Our Residents Are Our Priority
Setting Up Online Payments
- You will receive an invitation to create an account through RENTCafe. Open the payments tab in RENTCafe and the payments options are listed on the right.
- To set up Auto Pay, click the Auto Pay button once logged in and the set up tab with appear. Complete the tab, click next, and then check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click Set up Auto Pay and a confirmation message will appear.
- In RentCafe, there is an option to pay rent by sending a text message. The steps below explain how to set up Text to Pay on the Tenant Portal. You refers to the tenant, not the property manager.
- Set up at least one method of payment in RENTCafe (ACH, credit card, or debit card).
- Opt into SMS on your RENTCafe Profile. Go to the Profile screen, select Allow Text (SMS) Notifications, and enter your mobile number. Reply to the text confirmation to verify.
- To set up Text to Pay, go to the Payment Accounts tab in RENTCafe. At the bottom of the tab, there is a section for Text to Pay.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN and pick a payment account.
- After saving, you will receive a text message; reply to confirm.
- To check your balance, text BALANCE to 85938.
- To pay, text PAY NOW to 85938. You will receive a text that shows the method of payment, total charges, and any associated fees. Text your PIN to confirm payment and you will receive a confirmation number text reply, as well as the standard payment confirmation email. Note: you cannot make partial payments via text.
Text to Pay Commands
The following commands can be sent via text to 85938.
- BALANCE Review account balance.
- HELP General info about the SMS service.
- MENU Receive a list of available keywords, including text commands.
- PAY NOW Pay balance due (provided Text to Pay has been set up).
- PROFILE View account profile.
- STOP Turn off all SMS communication with Yardi and RENTCafe.
Text to Pay FAQ
Is there a fee to use Text to Pay?
How do I change my PIN?
How do I change my phone number?
How can I opt out?
I love the community, location and amenities. Ashley was great to work with prior to move in and continues to be available and responsive now that I’m a resident.- Charleen T. - Google
10/10 recommend! Justin Jordan has been awesome to work with- he made the entire process smooth and seamless. He is always immediately responsive to any and all of my questions. He made us feel comfortable and taken care of. Very professional and knowledgeable. Can’t say enough good things! Thank you Justin for helping us during the entire process with our first home!- Kelli C. - Google
I love Living Clearwater at Balmoral...I love the whole team excellent customer service....Especially Ashley Dutton- Tammy J. - Google
Moving here was the best Ashley Dutton made the process so easy she was great. Everything we needed she was right on it she’s a keeper!!!- Darice P. - Google
The staff here is so awesome. My Grandson is having a blast. There's always events going on in this community. My wife and I Love it.- Yuri W. - Google